Friday, November 9, 2012

The Asian Reacts:

While everyone seemed to enjoy this act, I was just sort of like ehhh. It was a lot better than Act II I must admit, and we are getting somewhere in this whole revenge thing, but I just didn't seem all that thrilled and found myself counting down the pages until I finished. 

But I think we can all agree upon the fact that POLONIUS IS DEADDDDD and we can just rejoice that we never have to hear him blab on anymore!!



What I can see from everyone is that they are all liars. You can trust no one and is this even real life? I mean, everyone is just so secretive and confusing and seems to be lost. Do they even realize what they are doing to one another?
Literally, Claudius sits on a throne of lies...

But I'm just quite excited that Hamlet decided to buck up and take action in something. He might not have killed the right guy, but hey, it's a start and I commend him for that.

And I am so ready to see this revenge thing that we have been speaking of for the past like 3 acts.

Asian out.







No comments:

Post a Comment